Photo Station was absent from the flood of packages that received updates last week. It was Photo Station’s turn for an update today. Photo Station was updated to Version 6.3-2953 which included the following changes:
- Fixed a security issue to prevent cross-site scripting (XSS) attacks.
- Fixed a security issue where HTTP connections might not be redirected correctly to HTTPS connections in Photo Station blog.
- Fixed an issue where unknown errors might occur in Photo Station blog when performing backup from the Settings page.
- Disabled autocomplete when entering account passwords.
- Fixed an issue which prevented JW Player from playing music in slideshows.
- Fixed an issue where errors might occur when deleting photos in the Timeline mode.
- Fixed an issue where videos might not be added into a smart album automatically.
- Minor bug fixes.
I applied the update to both my test NAS (a DS212+) and my production NAS (a DS1815+) without any issues. Both are running the latest DSM version.