Synology updated Surveillance Station yesterday (July 6). Seven fixes are included in Version 7.0-3775:
- Fixed an issue that audio patterns cannot be played properly via Action Rule.
- Fixed the duplicated event notification issue when synchronized with the NTP server.
- Fixed the failure of enabling full screen after users pressed ESC to exit the previous full screen mode.
- Fixed the speed inconsistency of auto pan in Action Rule.
- Fixed a header corruption issue of recordings from cameras with high bit rates.
- Fixed an issue where recordings will be duplicated when the IP address is renewed by the DHCP server.
- Fixed a timeout issue when adding multiple camera licenses within the local network environment.