Synology only updated one of their core packages this past week but it contained a laundry list of enhancements and bug fixes. Surveillance Station was updated to version 7.1-4110.
- Added support for I/O modules from Advantech ADAM-6050, ADAM-6052,ADAM-6250, and AXIS P8221.
- Added support for setup of initial position before the start of auto pan.
- Enhanced Timeline seeking performance.
- Enhanced other UI performances.
- Adjusted the connection recovery mechanism for multicast streams by preventing from auto-reconnecting via unicast.
- Fixed an issue where the recording rotation may not work properly after users rename the shared folder used as recording storage.
- Fixed an issue where the live-view stream may be disconnected after being played for one minute on DS cam.
- Fixed an issue where the Recording application may not display properly on CMS host server in specific environment.
- Fixed an issue where the User application may become unresponsive at loading page in specific environment.
- Fixed an issue where DS cam may not display Live View correctly when multiple streams are played from the same camera, or when multicast is enabled.
- Fixed an issue where the live view streamed from a recording server's camera cannot be played on DS cam when the CMS recording server is set up via a DDNS host name.
- Fixed an issue where the motion detection may not trigger the action rule to take snapshots under a large-scale CMS setup.
- Fixed an issue where the low-resolution snapshots may not be attached to and sent with email notifications.
- Fixed an issue where the Live View application may fail to work normally when enabling live-view analytics of cameras with vertical view in certain resolution.
- Fixed an issue where some DSM firewall settings may cause unstable connection to cameras.
- Fixed an issue where log generated from Surveillance Station may not be synced to VisualStation VS360HD correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the Timeline application and the built-in recording player may fail to work properly when Surveillance Station is accessed via QuickConnect.
If you run Surveillance Station its time to plan your update.